1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Found a dead pixel.

I'm so irritated because I have ordered five different phones from Verizon since I switched to them a year and a half ago. Every single phone has been defective except for the galaxy Nexus. So you spend hours setting up your new phone and downloading all your purchased apps on a limited data plan now then you find something wrong with it. So then you call customer service to return for a new one and then you wait and hope that the new one doesn't have anything wrong with it while your counting down the 14 day return because if you go past it then they send you a refurbished one which is crazy because I bought a new phone and if it goes past the 14 days then I really bought a used phone.
    Then say you get a non defective phone you now have to redo setting up and re download the apps as long as you have data left from downloading before. Also my girlfriend works for Verizon so when I complain to her she gives me the customer service attitude so that's why I'm on here venting lol thanks
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Default Found a dead pixel.

Quote Originally Posted by UseAndroid86 View Post
    I'm so irritated because I have ordered five different phones from Verizon since I switched to them a year and a half ago. Every single phone has been defective except for the galaxy Nexus. So you spend hours setting up your new phone and downloading all your purchased apps on a limited data plan now then you find something wrong with it. So then you call customer service to return for a new one and then you wait and hope that the new one doesn't have anything wrong with it while your counting down the 14 day return because if you go past it then they send you a refurbished one which is crazy because I bought a new phone and if it goes past the 14 days then I really bought a used phone.
    Then say you get a non defective phone you now have to redo setting up and re download the apps as long as you have data left from downloading before. Also my girlfriend works for Verizon so when I complain to her she gives me the customer service attitude so that's why I'm on here venting lol thanks
    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Try downloading over wifi like most people?
    Last edited by JHBThree; 11-30-2012 at 11:16 PM.

ROM
    ACS SyndicateROM Frozen

Default Re: Found a dead pixel.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post

Default Re: Found a dead pixel.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Lol seriously...