Found a dead pixel.

UseAndroid86

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm so irritated because I have ordered five different phones from Verizon since I switched to them a year and a half ago. Every single phone has been defective except for the galaxy Nexus. So you spend hours setting up your new phone and downloading all your purchased apps on a limited data plan now then you find something wrong with it. So then you call customer service to return for a new one and then you wait and hope that the new one doesn't have anything wrong with it while your counting down the 14 day return because if you go past it then they send you a refurbished one which is crazy because I bought a new phone and if it goes past the 14 days then I really bought a used phone.
Then say you get a non defective phone you now have to redo setting up and re download the apps as long as you have data left from downloading before. Also my girlfriend works for Verizon so when I complain to her she gives me the customer service attitude so that's why I'm on here venting lol thanks
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm so irritated because I have ordered five different phones from Verizon since I switched to them a year and a half ago. Every single phone has been defective except for the galaxy Nexus. So you spend hours setting up your new phone and downloading all your purchased apps on a limited data plan now then you find something wrong with it. So then you call customer service to return for a new one and then you wait and hope that the new one doesn't have anything wrong with it while your counting down the 14 day return because if you go past it then they send you a refurbished one which is crazy because I bought a new phone and if it goes past the 14 days then I really bought a used phone.
Then say you get a non defective phone you now have to redo setting up and re download the apps as long as you have data left from downloading before. Also my girlfriend works for Verizon so when I complain to her she gives me the customer service attitude so that's why I'm on here venting lol thanks
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Try downloading over wifi like most people?

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana