Voltage and Current?

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Greetings all.

I did a forum search and couldn't find an answer to my question so here goes:

Anyone know what the voltage and current is for the Droid DNA? I bought an Anker Astro 5600 portable battery to use to charge up the phone and it's not working correctly. It only charges the phone for 30-40 seconds then stops. I used both the cable supplied by Anker and also the one that came with my phone. Neither work. Anker is requesting that I provide them with the voltage and current information so they may see if it's compatible.

Thanks!

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Greetings all.

I did a forum search and couldn't find an answer to my question so here goes:

Anyone know what the voltage and current is for the Droid DNA? I bought an Anker Astro 5600 portable battery to use to charge up the phone and it's not working correctly. It only charges the phone for 30-40 seconds then stops. I used both the cable supplied by Anker and also the one that came with my phone. Neither work. Anker is requesting that I provide them with the voltage and current information so they may see if it's compatible.

Thanks!

I have the same anker unit and it works fine. May be you got a defective unit. Did you charge the Anker up first for that all four blue lights lit up and then went dark after the unit was fully charged? The Anker charged my DNA without a hitch recently on a plane. It's a bit slower than an AC charge, but it works fine.

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I made sure I fully charged up the Anker up first before attaching it to my DNA. The strange thing is that it works fine for my wife's Samsung Startosphere but fails on my DNA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87