Thinking of upgrading to the DNA

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I love my DNA. It's the first phone I have had that I'm satisfied with.

That being said I personally think it would be a mistake to buy it today. I would Waite a month and see if Verizon does get the one or an upgraded DNA.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

moonman1616

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Verizon allows you to do an upgrade a week before anywhere. If your a Costco member they allow 90 days to exchange phones with no restocking fees. Pretty good deal if your torn between phones. DNA is an awesome phone I've had it a month now and the screen is amazing. Phone is very fast and battery holds up good. Would definitely recommend even if HTC One is coming. Besides the aluminum body, slightly faster processor, android 4.1.2, camera and added editing software the only difference is sense 5. With sense 5 they are nearly the same.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been considering the DNA as well. I noticed that it disappeared from Verizon's website today. We'll have to see what happens with the DNA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Its being retired from the line up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
No its not.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I switched over to Verizon 2 weeks ago, and went with the Droid DNA over the Galaxy S III, Note 2, and iPhone5. I really love the device and have no issues at all with it. The battery life is awesome and blows the iPhone5 (my previous device) battery life big time

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA LTE Device

Really? Still vascillating between dna and ip5, subjective I know but you say the battery is 'better' on dna for your use? Other observations? (But please lets not turn this into a shouting match)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty