ViperDNA 1.3.0 Visual Voice Mail Issue

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with VZW's VVM while running ViperDNA 1.3.0? There is no VVM tab in my messaging app, but there is a icon for it in the app drawer. I tried to re-installed it from the Play Store, and keep getting an error message saying that it's not needed because I have built in VVM. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work?

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Or, if anyone knows of another VVM service that will allow me to export the message as an mp3 file, I'm open to suggestions.

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Or, if anyone knows of another VVM service that will allow me to export the message as an mp3 file, I'm open to suggestions.

Have you tried Google Voice? I don't know if it will allow you to export the messages but its free, and it transcribes your messages, and backs them up to your e-mail, and replaces your voicemail on your phone. I've been using it since it first came out.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried Google Voice? I don't know if it will allow you to export the messages but its free, and it transcribes your messages, and backs them up to your e-mail, and replaces your voicemail on your phone. I've been using it since it first came out.

I did, but I keep getting the below message.
uploadfromtaptalk1370645536337.jpg
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I did, but I keep getting the below message.
View attachment 70766
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Because you're on Verizon, there is a separate set up.

You have to dial
*70[Google Voice Number]
*90[Google Voice Number]
*92[Google Voice Number]

This sets up the three cases of call forwarding on no answer. So when you don't answer, it sends the caller to this voicemail service.

Your google voice number can be found by going to settings -> call -> Voicemail settings(if you've already selected google voice as your default voicemail service) and then it will be the number listed as "Voicemail Number"

I just tested this out on my phone and it appears that my voicemail isn't set up properly. Probably why I haven't gotten any voicemails lately LOL. I've done the process I just explained, but it seems to not be working for me. When I call my phone and it goes to voicemail it just says "Your call cannot be completed." and then hangs up. Maybe that voicemail number isn't the right number?

Edit: Okay, so I've called the voicemail number and it keeps telling me that my call cannot be completed. This is really weird. Maybe somebody else can help us out. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non