1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM messaging app on DNA

Does the cm messaging app work on sense? I had it on my gnex and loved it, but can't seem to get it working on my DNA. Would like to use a custom rom, but bt headset issue is a deal breaker for me.

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: CM messaging app on DNA

Haha! I see about 140 of you clicked... I'm sorry to raise hopes, I know many of us want the CM messaging app. If anyone has any leads as to how to make it work, I'd be willing to give it a try!

ROM
    CM10.2

I'm using viper DNA and the Bluetooth works flawlessly, but alas, the AOSP messaging app does not

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

CM7 OG Droid

Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Viper is Sense 4+ on 4.1.1, right? I've lurked the XDA Forums for a while... did some searches there for messaging and ROMs. Would like to see a Sense 5 rom based off the 4.2.2 release for the butterfly, but would love to see a CM based rom that has bluetooth working right! I had Carbon on my gnex, so I know they'd be good.

What messaging app do you use? My issue is, if I try to share something... a web page, a picture, anything, the messaging app rarely shows up in the sharing menu, and never with pictures.

ROM
    CM10.2

Quote Originally Posted by hbar98 View Post
    Viper is Sense 4+ on 4.1.1, right? I've lurked the XDA Forums for a while... did some searches there for messaging and ROMs. Would like to see a Sense 5 rom based off the 4.2.2 release for the butterfly, but would love to see a CM based rom that has bluetooth working right! I had Carbon on my gnex, so I know they'd be good.

What messaging app do you use? My issue is, if I try to share something... a web page, a picture, anything, the messaging app rarely shows up in the sharing menu, and never with pictures.
    I was using Textra, and i had the option on all of the share spots. I've flashed CM10.1 and the stock messaging app works great! However, I have not tried out the bluetooth yet. I'll give it a shot and let you know, but I'm pretty sure its partially broken.
    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

CM7 OG Droid

Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)