What's the hold up Verizon

christianearl77

May 8, 2013
Visit site
When will the DNA updated to 4.3 (4.2) and sense 5? When they said coming soon I thought maybe in the next few days. Anyone heard anything new

Posted via Android Central App

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a sneaking suspicion that the delay has something to do with Android 4.3 being promised on the DNA. If that's the case, I'll definitely take the delay.

donsmith1964

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I really want to stay positive. I am hoping an update will improve my battery live a little. I really like the DNA except it could have a better battery. But, I also had an incredible 2. Verizon and HTC promissed ice cream sandwich and never delivered. Verizon's coverage is great I have no problems with their service but they do seem to have issues when it comes to updates. From what I saw of the update page that was taken down it never said 4.2 or 4.3. Someday maybe we'll get a surprise. Maybe

TexasNexus1

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
JasonMacHTC tweeted out tonight that DNA update with new Sense (w/4.2.2) will got out b4 end of year. Huh?

Posted via Android Central App

RLGL1

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
X-mas is coming too. Don't get too tied up in this, I would be surprised if the update is out by Thanksgiving, based on the ICS update for the Thunderbolt.