So my skins are gone.?

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
So I updated to gb and all the extra skins I got from xda are gone. It won't let me install then back either. Is there away to get them back or new ones? Because the 5 that we get are boring. I wish we got more with gb. Maybe one day we will be able to root gingerbread for the Inc2 and I can add skins and the sense 3.0 lock screen.

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded some of those and while they work the notification bar looks wonky and the slide to unlock bar looks weird when receiving calls. Another one I downloaded and installed doesnt even show up in the list. Back to the stock ones I guess, which sucks because there were some cool ones, any others you guys know about.

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I was actually looking up skins last night and they didn't work. Its good to know others are having these problems because I though I was just stupid and didn't get the instructions right.

yellowsun

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My original ones from xda were deleted as well. I installed the 2.1 versions (thank you valorian) and they do work. There definitely is a "ghosting" effect in the notification bar. Overall, they don't seem as deep or as complete as the original ones, but will suffice since I want the transparent dock area offered by Honeybread.