question about the feel of the Dinc2

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So, every in-store sample i've had my hands on has been slightly different but (and its worse on the fake in-store phones) but I've noticed a rough edge where the front plate of the phone meets the back plate/battery cover. In most of the pics I've seen and videos it seems like its smooth and almost seamless where the pieces meet. Call me picky but this unfortunately might be a deal breaker for me.

how do your Dinc2's feel to the touch, specifically around that outer edge?

mmaaddict78

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
It's not a problem at all. It's a very tight seam and is almost seamless. The rubberized battery cover actually slightly wraps around to the front side of the phone for a more tactile grip when holding the phone. The DInc2 is one of the most comfortable phones in hand that I've experienced.

spikbeatz

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I would say the same as mmaadict as well. It's very hard to "feel" the seam even though you see it. I have a case on it so I don't feel it as of right now. I just took it off to see what you were referring to.

It's a great feeling phone. My wife loves it too. When you're old lady loves it, you know it's good.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Awesome to know. Thanks guys. I will probably end up getting a case for it anyway, but I do like the look of it.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk