Stock Browser live cam issues

geckobabe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Until last night, I had no problems accessing & viewing live cams using the stock browser....when I go to one of my usual sites, it looks like it's loading and then, bam, I'm tossed out of the browser. I also tried going there via Google Search and the same thing happens. Any site without a live cam loads just fine. I did download Dolphin Mini and the cams work fine there. I've checked settings, turned my Dinc off, taken the battery out and put it back in, and it still does it. I know I can always just not use it for those sites (btw - they are all zoo animal cams), but just wondered if anybody knows why it happened or how to make it stop.
Thanks!

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Until last night, I had no problems accessing & viewing live cams using the stock browser....when I go to one of my usual sites, it looks like it's loading and then, bam, I'm tossed out of the browser. I also tried going there via Google Search and the same thing happens. Any site without a live cam loads just fine. I did download Dolphin Mini and the cams work fine there. I've checked settings, turned my Dinc off, taken the battery out and put it back in, and it still does it. I know I can always just not use it for those sites (btw - they are all zoo animal cams), but just wondered if anybody knows why it happened or how to make it stop.
Thanks!
I would have to wonder if the site changed something can u give me a link and I'll try it on my brothers Inc

geckobabe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I couldn't get back on here until now. I uninstalled the lastest update of Flash player & the problem is solved. :) Thanks for the offer of help & suggestion!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member