Sense.

Your thought on Sense

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Roy Aguilera

Wondering what you guys think of Sense. I know many experienced it before, some had not. Yet those that came from a stock android OS, what do you think?
Those that had never used Stock or Sense, do you think this is better than the failure that BB 6 will be?
I came from CB (9550 was my last berry) so I have seen may of you guys around the forums before.

R

Roy Aguilera

I had tried sense on the Eris and didn't like it. I thought it slowed the phone down. I really like it on the Incredible though. Thanks to Cory for talking me into the upgrade.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I love sense theirs nothing better to me makes Android look slick
Edit
It's the only layer that I've seen that doesnt totally strip android of its look and feel.,when you run sense you know its Android. Not android made into a feature phone

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I agree that Sense is what makes this phone a great one. I did like the stock Android look for a few months but it got a little old after awhile. But then coming from BB any OS would look good.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not coming from BB, but I really believe that Sense makes the entire user experience so much better and intuitive. They really put a lot of thought into it's design, yet they still allow you to disable things in the home screens that you don't like.

And I told you that you'd like it Roy :D

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
sense does increase the user experience for sure.

i think OS 6 will bring the BB world into both the android/iphone/pre os and still maintain the BB feel. It should be nice, i cant wait to load onto my storm 9550 and get on my storm 3

cronin1024

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Verizon store today to check out the Incredible. From what I've seen, I prefer stock Android much better than I do Sense. The "phone" button on the bottom of the home screen is OK, but they've reskinned all the apps from the dialer to the clock, seemingly unnecessarily and not in a good way. The Nexus One UI isn't perfect, but I'd take it over Sense in a heartbeat. Can anyone, particularly those of you that installed it on your Nexus Ones, why you prefer it over the stock UI?