delivery status in SMS

cm2525

May 12, 2010
Visit site
on the storm2 whenever i sent messages to other verizon phones, there would be a little D next to the check mark whenever the message is sent and delivered successfully to the other phone (ie, that other phone is on)... does any one know if the incredible supports this?

would also like to know if the the SMS details on the incredible would actually show what time the message was actually sent and not just when it was received? (for example, if the phone has been off for awhile)

greatly appreciate any feedback!!

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
on the storm2 whenever i sent messages to other verizon phones, there would be a little D next to the check mark whenever the message is sent and delivered successfully to the other phone (ie, that other phone is on)... does any one know if the incredible supports this?

would also like to know if the the SMS details on the incredible would actually show what time the message was actually sent and not just when it was received? (for example, if the phone has been off for awhile)

greatly appreciate any feedback!!

It's in the settings as the other poster pointed out. As discussed in other threads though, the icon that appears next to your sent message doesn't actually mean anything. You need to long press and view the message report to see if it was received.

And I also wish I could see what time a message was sent but I haven't figured out a way to do that yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87