Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How can I download a picture from Internet?

Without SD card, that is. When I longpress a picture I want to download, a pop-up comes on asking me whether I want to view or download the image. I tap download and get an error about sd card not being present, or something along those lines.

Is there a way to download a picture without an sd card installed?

Thanks.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

No, you need an SD card to save images from the default browser.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by RBasil View Post
    No, you need an SD card to save images from the default browser.
    I'm using Dolphin HD, does that change anything?

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BadPeekSell View Post
    I'm using Dolphin HD, does that change anything?
    Unfortunately not, you still need an SD Card to save photos from the Internet. (I'm using the same browser and love it by the way).

I just ordered this for my Inc
    Amazon.com: SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G (Bulk Packaging): Electronics

Looking forward to having my entire iTunes library on the phone
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

"Looking forward to having my entire iTunes library on the phone "

What program are you going to use to transfer your library?

Quote Originally Posted by rmb View Post
    "Looking forward to having my entire iTunes library on the phone "

What program are you going to use to transfer your library?
    The paid ($4) version of Tunesync. You have to install the sever onto your computer and if you have a mac (as I do) it is a bit more complicated to get the phone and computer talking to each other, but once you do you basically just check off which playlists you want sync'd and it will go. The transfer speeds arent great so it will take a long time at first, but after that you shouldn't have to worry about it ever again. You can set it so it compares what you have on the phone to what is in iTunes automatically and it will update as long as your phone/computer share a wifi network.

pretty frikkin' awesome. It basically solved my only naggling issue with android, namely that I wasn't easily able to get iTunes to play nice.
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)