Seeing other DINC's

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I was in the Verizon store killing time today and a guy was asking the rep if he should go to the DX. He wanted 720 video and wireless tether. The rep didn't know what she was talking about, so I told him to wait for the OTA and then to wait for froyo. I told him to come here for more info. Hopefully he joins the forums!

Realized just now that I didn't mention he had an incredible in his hand. NOW this entry is relevant :)

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Finally, finally saw another one someone at Petsmart had this evening. For a while there it seemed that I was the only one around South Bend who had one of these lol. Makes sense I guess since orders have been slowly filled.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Still haven't seen one in the wild yet, but I did get a brand new replacement Dinc yesterday from the Verizon store. I was prepared to be told I'd have to wait for another replacement. Mine just stopped powering on for whatever reason, while at work. I couldnt get it to turn on no matter what I did. Neither could they. I was slowly starting to get despaired the longer I waited thinking I was going to have to go back to hanging out at the Droid Inc shipping thread again. But the csr said just let me move your contacts over to the replacement phone and you'll be on your way. I was like, " You actually have some in the store?" And she said Oh, yeah, we've got quite a few now. Left a happy camper.

Dperks17

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see another inc but I've been in Disney for a week now and I was at seaworld during the shamu rocks show and this retired army vet had the inc big brother the evo 4g we sat there the whole show taking picture after pictures comparing one another and he said that my pictures came out better. Is that because of the amoled? Or is cause the incs contrast ratio/smaller screen made the difference. But all in all it was good to see another HTC Droid in public all I've been seeing down here is idiots with ifails

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Just to add to my posts on seeing Inc's everywhere, I've noticed a lot (read: buttloads!) of very attractive ladies own Incredibles, I'll say that if I see 6 in one day, 4 hotties came in with them, maybe 1 guy would be with her who also owns one.

Maybe it's the hot-girl thing to do in my area? Don't mind joining that club! ;)

thamenacing1

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Went to lunch with a bunch of my coworkers and my manager's manager sat next to me. He then put his DInc on the table. So we started talking about it after he saw that I had one too and started comparing notes. First one that I have seen someone with, although I have heard a couple of people talking about owning one although I have never seen it. I've seen other HTC's in the wild tho...one of my boyz got the myTouch 3G slide and another girl I know has the HTC Aria.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Had a gentleman in the shop today asking about usb car chargers. I asked what he was charging and he said "an Incredible."

I pointed him to the 1 amp chargers and he saw my DInc on my hip. What's that? he asked. I showed him the 3500 battery.

After looking at the size and feel, he said "I have to get one of those. I love this phone but the Battery life is the worst." I told him that I agreeded and that I now use the phone without fear!

Another Happy DInc Owner!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Had a gentleman in the shop today asking about usb car chargers. I asked what he was charging and he said "an Incredible."

I pointed him to the 1 amp chargers and he saw my DInc on my hip. What's that? he asked. I showed him the 3500 battery.

After looking at the size and feel, he said "I have to get one of those. I love this phone but the Battery life is the worst." I told him that I agreeded and that I now use the phone without fear!

Another Happy DInc Owner!

The mystical other Inc owner has been found....and to him he found the missing link. lol so funny.

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I have seen two in the wild so far but most people that see my phone and know its the Incredible, they either want one too or know its one of the best phones out right now.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I only saw like 2 the first couple months and have seen like 3 in the last week. One thing that struck me about the people carrying them is I had a chance to talk to most of them and they really knew their stuff when it came to phone specs...

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Even though I'm the only one at work with a Droid Incredible, the Android army is building up. I have the DInc, someone has the HTC Hero, another the Evo and someone else just got the Samsung Vibrant this weekend. In an office of about 12 people, 4 have Android phones.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Saw two people on the train with one the other day, one middle aged woman, playing some game the whole time, and some dude. Didn't talk to either of them.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87