FROYO ITS HERE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
This was already posted several times yesterday. That just means phones will be shipped with 2.2, starting when? Today, tomorrow, oh wait they just ran out of stock, 2.2 will be included when they get more in 3 weeks.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
HEY! I'm a city boy from up North who likes NASCAR! What's wrong with NASCAR? Aside from it being the SPRINT cup... GO 99!!! AFLAC!

Er... Sorry...

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I love how with these Froyo topics I just go WAY off topic....

Only the best from you Tony lol. Nice video those guys should be going somewhere. I'll keep my ear to the ground for these guys. Thanks for the link!

As far as NASCAR goes.......oh look a left turn! Oh wait another left turn.....man haha I wonder what's going to happen next? WRECK!!! (Thats the only reason I watch from time to time!)

CodeToJoy

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
As far as NASCAR goes.......oh look a left turn! Oh wait another left turn.....man haha I wonder what's going to happen next? WRECK!!! (Thats the only reason I watch from time to time!)

I think NASCAR should run a race clockwise sometime, just to see how it messes with the drivers. Lol.

randytho

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok now what?

Ok, I installed the leaked OTA of froyo early yesterday and of course I now no longer have root. I DID however set S-OFF before I installed the rom.
Someone told me I could just download clockworkmod change it to update.zip and I could then just install a mod already rooted...umm doesn't work.
I downloaded the clockworkmod for incredible cdma changed the zip name to update.zip went into recovery and chose it...but when it reads it, it gives me an E unrecognized signature error....
HELP :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Be kinda cool to see half of them race clockwise and half of them racing counter clockwise at the same time just as an added bonus too :)

.. ok back on topic now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty