Cant get Dinc to auto-retrieve mms

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get my DINC to auto retrieve a picture message. Since the day I got it I have to click the download button. I have a friend with dinc and his works fine. i have checked all the settings and everything seems to be set correctly. Can't get it to work in the stock client or handcent. I have even rooted and installed many different roms and still no luck. Any help? Could it be something I'm missing or maybe something on Verizon end? Like I said I get notifications of the mms but for each instance I have to open the client and click download to receive the picture.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried patience? ;) I've found that if I pounce into Handcent the second I receive an MMS, the download button is there. If I continue what I'm doing and check on it in a moment or two, the pic or video has downloaded in the meantime.

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried patience? ;) I've found that if I pounce into Handcent the second I receive an MMS, the download button is there. If I continue what I'm doing and check on it in a moment or two, the pic or video has downloaded in the meantime.

haha, yes I have tried patience :) It can sit there for hours and nothing will happen. I've also checked to make sure there isn't a conflict between the two clients and there isnt. Even if handcent is not installed the stock one will not work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty