My Dinc Keeps Rebooting in a Loop

courthaven

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
HAs anyone had this issue. My phone starts loading up and then once it gets to the Droid Eye it will revert back to the white HTC screen. I tried doing a battery pull for about 10 mins. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much.

Kitchen42

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Do a hard reset...i took mine to the store and found out that you can hold two buttons (i forget which) and it'll reset the phone. It'll erase all your data though.

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
had this problem too. my phone would shut down after about 10-20 minutes of use (web videos, surfing) then reboot anywhere from 1 - 8 times in a row until i did a battery pull for about 5 minutes and even then sometimes it would reboot. I finally went to verizon store and they said we will try the battery and if that's not it then we will replace the phone, well i got the new battery, put it in and 10 minutes later it rebooted, so its not the battery, I went to the store again today and they are giving me a new phone. I also thought the back bottom of the phone was getting warmer than it did when i first got the phone.

Looking forward to getting a new working phone.

Vagrant_1

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I had that issue too. So I flashed a custom rom and no more rebooting then I put stock back on. All is well

Sent from my HTC Incredible

courthaven

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all. I went to Verizon today and they did the factory reset and then the phone did it again. However, this time I think it reset because the battery was next to nothing. Anyway they are going to send me a new phone...but I wonder if the battery just went bad anyway. Hmmm...