Picasa Web Syncing

dually

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone come up with a solution to syncing your photos to picasaweb as with other android devices?

I've seen the gallery 3d app in the market has syncing but don't know if it will downgrade the photos to 5mp since it seems to be for the nexus one.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i'm syncing my pics to picasa regularly. what's the problem?

there was an issue in which the bottom part of the pics would get cut off, but that was resolved (just went away is more accurate) months ago.

i do get a lot of timeouts when uploading, but eventually they all upload...

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried the gallery 3D app but it kept crashing on me.

I tried Picasa Tool but found the interface to be too unwieldy.

Currently, I'm using the JustPictures! app from the marketplace. Great app with a good UI...and it's free!

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
+1 for JustPictures!

Pretty fast picture viewer that synchs with Picasa and a bunch of other sites as well as the SDcard. The developer updates the app regularly and makes it better each time.

TJH

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
JustPictures! has a nice website, too: JustPictures! for Android

My *only* concern with the app, however, is that when I entered my credentials to grant it access to my Picasa account, I got the following warning: "This website is registered with Google to make authorization requests, but has not been configured to send requests securely. We recommend that you continue the process only if you trust the following destination: http://justpictures-android.com/authsub".

I've never seen that warning with any other apps that make Google authorization requests. I emailed the developer a week ago about it, but I haven't heard back yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez