1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogen

Default Wish incredible 2 had LTE....

i love my inc.... but i want the inc2 to have lte.... im not interested in the thunderbolt...

Global Posts
    6,684 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Just give it time there will be plenty of LTE phones before too long to choose from

sent using TaPaTaLk

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I'm not even sure I want LTE at this point. The 3g speed is OK for quick "Oh Shoot I need a file" teathering, and from what @tcpj_micky tweeted yesterday he got 5 GB Downloaded in 2.5 hrs and ate 100% of the Battery. 5GB is impresive, 2.5 hrs battery life is not.

I do like the fact that the DInc2 will be global. Verizon needs to make this a standard on their high end devices. There's really no excuse at this point.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

I am not needing the LTE nor do I want the added pricing I am hearing it will cost. I wish though the new INC 2 was going to have use of voice and data at the same time like the TB does.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

It still might - I read somewhere that they were working on some CDMA Wizzardry that will allow Voice and Data at the same time. I can't remember where I read that at the moment but it was a few months ago.

So I guess File under Old Age - CRS Syndrome!
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

It seems to me that simultaneous voice and data would require 2 radios, which shouldn't be too difficult considering how many devices are doing that.

Default inc 2 4G?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    i love my inc.... but i want the inc2 to have lte.... im not interested in the thunderbolt...
    i agree with that i like the incredible and will pickup the inc 2 but would be nice for it to come with 4G but global is good to have on it. it's not announced with specs yet so a certain lady has not sung.

ROM
    Shiny

The whole reason I am wanting the Incredible 2 is that it isn't an LTE phone. I would much rather have better battery life. 3G is plenty fast for a phone for me.

According to a mobile magazine from best buy the droid incredible has 4G LOL

Nexus FTW
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Upgrade! Sweet!