New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Eights, originally $0.99, is today's free app. This is one of those games that's takes the essence of the great puzzle game Threes!, and tries to better it. It doesn't. But it's there if you want to give it a try. Personally, I would rather play the original.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Giraffe's Preschool Playground, originally $0.99, is today's free app. As you can tell, this one's for the kids.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Happy Birthday, America! I am wishing all humans a very Happy 4th of July holiday weekend! And what a way to do it. Because today's free app of the day is Grill-It, originally $0.99. This is a grilling recipe app for all of you Cooks and grillers out there! Be safe, don't drink and drive and enjoy yourselves!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Cubes vs. Spheres, originally $0.99, is today's free app. It's a 3D physics action game where you defend against waves of advancing Cubes by flicking powerful Spheres at them and clearing the stage.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Smart Repeat, originally $2.99, is today's free app. I'm not sure how practical this app is, but it allows you to only listen to a particular audio source repeatedly, like part of a song or audio book.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Millie, originally $0.99, is today's free app. Think Pac-Man and Snake, with a little of the old Intellivision game Snafu with better graphics.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Sally's Salon Luxury Edition, originally $1.99, is today's free app. If you are into running your own beauty salon and making customers happy, thus us your game.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Flappy Nyan - Ad Free, originally $0.99, is today's free app. Another one of the thousands of Flappy Bird clones on the market.