Problems going back to comm rom

nuker2guy

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I was on Gingerbread, but it wasn't very stable, so I went back to stock froyo, repartitioned it, all that stuff. The first time I flashed comm rom, it didn't have a calendar or contacts, and the market wasn't working (will explain later), and the task manager (also later). I backed up all my apps via titanium backup, and did a nandroid. I reflashed comm rom, and I got the apps I was missing. But when I long press the home button, and tap task manager, it force closes, with the window behind recent apps, and then reboots. When i try to go to the market, It will crash, saying download manager force closed. It's awful. Any help?
Edit: Reflashed twice, it's working now, but somethings I have to do things twice.also the calendar isn't syncing with gmail, oh well. And I can't get the swype updater to work, but it's okay.

Last edited:

BigSwoe

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I was on Gingerbread, but it wasn't very stable, so I went back to stock froyo, repartitioned it, all that stuff. The first time I flashed comm rom, it didn't have a calendar or contacts, and the market wasn't working (will explain later), and the task manager (also later). I backed up all my apps via titanium backup, and did a nandroid. I reflashed comm rom, and I got the apps I was missing. But when I long press the home button, and tap task manager, it force closes, with the window behind recent apps, and then reboots. When i try to go to the market, It will crash, saying download manager force closed. It's awful. Any help?
Edit: Reflashed twice, it's working now, but somethings I have to do things twice.also the calendar isn't syncing with gmail, oh well. And I can't get the swype updater to work, but it's okay.

If this all happened after restoring your apps that I would suspect one or more of those. You may have to restore the apps without app data and possibly one at a time. I assume you wiped cache, dalvik and data areas as well.

nuker2guy

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
If this all happened after restoring your apps that I would suspect one or more of those. You may have to restore the apps without app data and possibly one at a time. I assume you wiped cache, dalvik and data areas as well.
Yeah, I did all the wipes. And I believe it was before I restored the apps. I'm going to wipe and flash again, and see.

Edit: Didn't work. It doesn't give me an option to sync calendar in the apps and sync part of settings. I have sync docs google+ notifications contacts and gmail. Help?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38