Clockwork issues - did I goof?

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently flashed this order...

In odin... Dl09 stock,
In odin... cwm_froyo.tar (Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!)
In clockwork... Dl30.zip

What version of clockwork did this give me? I thought it may be easier in rom manager to try themes, so I downloaded it, and flashed the clockwork in it. Stupid mistake, cause now I can't get back into it. What would the easiest way for me to get back to a working clockwork that could flash superclean for dl30? Could I just hook back up to a computer and flash the cwm_froyo.tar file again, or would I need to go through all three steps I listed above? Thanks in advance, and if I get a working version of clockwork again, I'm never gonna consider rom manager.

P.s. I did a complete nandroid after I got everything setup the way in wanted with froyo. if I could get back into clockwork, could I just restore it?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I recently flashed this order...

In odin... Dl09 stock,
In odin... cwm_froyo.tar (Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!)
In clockwork... Dl30.zip

What version of clockwork did this give me? I thought it may be easier in rom manager to try themes, so I downloaded it, and flashed the clockwork in it. Stupid mistake, cause now I can't get back into it. What would the easiest way for me to get back to a working clockwork that could flash superclean for dl30? Could I just hook back up to a computer and flash the cwm_froyo.tar file again, or would I need to go through all three steps I listed above? Thanks in advance, and if I get a working version of clockwork again, I'm never gonna consider rom manager.

yup just hook up , reflash with odin, and delete and replace the update.zip on your SD card with the new one, and you are as right as rain,,, and you can use rom manager just dont flash it

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yup just hook up , reflash with odin, and delete and replace the update.zip on your SD card with the new one, and you are as right as rain,,, and you can use rom manager just dont flash it

I actually had trouble with this last night. I flashed the cwm_froyo before I flashed DL30, didn't have the appropriate update.zip on the card and for some reason I couldn't mount my card. Odin'd back to DL09 and totally started over. *facepalm* Ugh.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty