Phone RAM Dump

TrainerVa

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed that Airplane Mode was on. I took it off Airplane mode and it went straight to PhoneCrashNotifier and had a message saying "Phone ram dumping..." Behind it you can see where it said
9 $PHONE-RESET
Doing Modem RAM Dump, Please wait until complete.
If you press RESET button, phone will be reset.
--Then there is a reset button but you can't hit it because of the message on top that says "Phone ram dumping"

I'm using DL30

Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed that Airplane Mode was on. I took it off Airplane mode and it went straight to PhoneCrashNotifier and had a message saying "Phone ram dumping..." Behind it you can see where it said
9 $PHONE-RESET
Doing Modem RAM Dump, Please wait until complete.
If you press RESET button, phone will be reset.
--Then there is a reset button but you can't hit it because of the message on top that says "Phone ram dumping"

I'm using DL30

Thanks!

yup i saw that when i was using DL30 also, i lost my radio/modem after that and had to reflash it with odin . but i have not seen that with EB01

Reactions: TrainerVa

TrainerVa

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info -- I didn't have to re-flash --- I just did a battery pull and things went back to normal for now. If I have issues again I will just make the jump to EB01 SC 2.4 ---

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty