HTC Clock Widget for Facinate?

kodefoo

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Is there a Clock widget for fascinate like the htc one. My wife has it on her incredible and i really like it and would like to get it on my phone.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Is there a Clock widget for fascinate like the htc one. My wife has it on her incredible and i really like it and would like to get it on my phone.

I don't think any of the HTC ones have ever been properly ported to another phone, but you can check out Beautiful Widgets. That's what a lot of people use. It supports themes, and there are quite a few that come pretty close to HTC's.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.levelup.beautifulwidgets&feature=search_result

Reactions: kodefoo

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
beautiful widgets has a clock widget that looks similar, but you can also change the clock and weather skins to something different as well

kodefoo

May 26, 2010
Visit site
post a pic.

I don't know if you can see but the clock displays the weather and when you first unlock the screen the weather animates over the whole screen. In the picture you can kind of see the clouds floating over the screen. Very sweet looking.

htcClock.jpg

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Fancy Widget Pro, and its pretty good. Same deal as the picture you see above.

With Fancy Widget, there are TONS of skins available. Helps keep it interesting.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I like Beautiful Widgets. They had to remove the flip clock but there are lots of skins and the other 1x1 sense widgets for wifi, brightness, etc.

SC20110228-140057.png

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
That's Super Clean 2.6. It has the stock Froyo launcher with the 3D App drawer. You can also get a similar look with launcher pro or adw launcher