Favorite Theme?

v2playa

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
SC2.9.1 AKA EC10/Nitro Dark V3 with SPB Mobile shell Launcher--> Cant get any better than this!!!! Donation was submitted thank you......

lbrenes

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
How do I go back to touchwiz?

So I flashed one of the Nitro themes and I found out I dont really like it more than the stock touchwiz.

Can you guys tell me how do I go back to touchwiz? I already tried clearing the defaults in for the luncher which allows me to select tw launcher, but most of the colors, icons, etc look like nitro instead of tw!!

Thanks for the help.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed one of the Nitro themes and I found out I dont really like it more than the stock touchwiz.

Can you guys tell me how do I go back to touchwiz? I already tried clearing the defaults in for the luncher which allows me to select tw launcher, but most of the colors, icons, etc look like nitro instead of tw!!

Thanks for the help.

first smack yourself in the face.. ok one more time... now are you sure you wanna go back to touck wiz?

[APPS][3/18] Collection of TW Mods/Improved TW Experience (Launcher Update!) - xda-developers

if so check this out.

k rock

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the help.

Reflash Rom or a backup you may have made.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.1 EC10v Fascinate

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the help.

If you are looking to get rid of the theme, you will need to boot to recovery, flash sc 2.9, reboot, boot to recovery, flash 2.9.1 patch and whatever else you may have been running except the theme. If you weren't running anything except 2.9, the 2.9.1 patch, and the theme, you might be able to get away with flashing 2.9 and the 2.9.1 patch during the same recovery session then rebooting. Make sure to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing 2.9. That should help keep any remnants of the theme from sticking.

Reactions: lbrenes

lbrenes

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
reflash rom? really? thats the only option? so reflash what: sc 2.9.1? or go back all the way to the eb01 rom and then reapply 2.9 and then 2.9.1?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the help.

did you make a nandriod back-up? If so, just boot into recovery and restore you previous theme. When flashing themes, you should always do that for just this type of situation (or if something goes wrong)

lbrenes

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much Landshark, that did the trick. You are awesome.

If you are looking to get rid of the theme, you will need to boot to recovery, flash sc 2.9, reboot, boot to recovery, flash 2.9.1 patch and whatever else you may have been running except the theme. If you weren't running anything except 2.9, the 2.9.1 patch, and the theme, you might be able to get away with flashing 2.9 and the 2.9.1 patch during the same recovery session then rebooting. Make sure to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing 2.9. That should help keep any remnants of the theme from sticking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty