Force OTA System Update?

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to force the phone to do an OTA update to the latest stock version? I've flashed back to D01 stock, but it won't connect to InnoPath to view status or check for new updates. (I do NOT have wi-fi on, but it's acting like I do...)

The last time I reflashed back to D01, I think it found the new versions without my even needing to go through InnoPath.

Or, can someone point me to a ROM that is current stock, no root, etc.? I need to take my trashed SD card back to Verizon and I want the phone to be stock when I do.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to force the phone to do an OTA update to the latest stock version? I've flashed back to D01 stock, but it won't connect to InnoPath to view status or check for new updates. (I do NOT have wi-fi on, but it's acting like I do...)

The last time I reflashed back to D01, I think it found the new versions without my even needing to go through InnoPath.

Or, can someone point me to a ROM that is current stock, no root, etc.? I need to take my trashed SD card back to Verizon and I want the phone to be stock when I do.

You really cannot force an OTA.. You May want to consider using this method to updated - > link It starts with DL09 and then I was able to OTA from there.. or you can download the other updates and flash to ED01..

Reactions: kalnel#WN

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that link! I've upgraded through those steps.

I have a feeling something must be screwed up with the InnoPath server. Every time I check it, I get a code that it's unavailable Code 500.