Just a thought about White Samsung Galaxy SII

thekylebrody

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Hoping that Verizon gets Galaxy S2 variant with LTE in atleast black..
What's the likelihood Best Buy will get the White version exclusively like they did the white backed Fascinate??
Thoughts

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hoping that Verizon gets Galaxy S2 variant with LTE in atleast black..
What's the likelihood Best Buy will get the White version exclusively like they did the white backed Fascinate??
Thoughts

Thanks

does it really matter what color it is?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: JOrtenzi

thekylebrody

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Uhmmm okay!??? Ha....
Sorry Landshark I'm new to using the forums here and on xda and didn't realize the rules ***. ;)

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So the op ask a simple question to a community that he seems to respect....all he was asking was if anyone thought that a white sgs2 would be a best buy exclusive like it was with the fascinate.....and for his troubles was to be picked on for not having common sense......I for one think they will....I just hope no one tells me I lack common sense the next time I ask a question about something I don't know anything about ....have a great day all.....Ihop is calling my name.....and the little woman is giving me the eye....

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So the op ask a simple question to a community that he seems to respect....all he was asking was if anyone thought that a white sgs2 would be a best buy exclusive like it was with the fascinate.....and for his troubles was to be picked on for not having common sense......I for one think they will....I just hope no one tells me I lack common sense the next time I ask a question about something I don't know anything about ....have a great day all.....Ihop is calling my name.....and the little woman is giving me the eye....

You missed the point... he decided to start two new threads to ask the exact same question...completely unnecessary. It has nothing to with the content and more to do with the redundancy. And when an administrator like LandShark points that out, then someone with a post count of 23 (you) should respect that instead of getting on your high moral ground.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
well maybe i missed something.....i saw 2 post about the sgs2....however the second one...the one i replied to asked about a white one from best buy....now I (the one with a post count of 24) did not see anything at all about that in the other post i saw of him asking about that phone.....now i dont read all post from all forums so maybe i missed something and thats fine....my man just asked a simple question....maybe someone should send him a message to let him know the (common sense) rules around here and then he can forward it to me....we dont all surf all the forums...we rookies will make mistakes...peace out....the lil lady is on her way home and i need a shower and a beer.....good day all...

thekylebrody

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll obey the rules and use my common sense next time Android Grandfathers..
Don't let the touchwiz go to your brain..
;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19