Back to Fascinate after trying others

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
About a month and a half ago i saw the Sprint EVO 3D and decided i would try it out....well i got it and wasnt very happy with a few things about it mainly the way the contacts are placed, email, speaker volume and small font. So i switched to the Sprint Nexus S 4G (a Samsung phone), it has some things in common with the Fascinate but it just didnt cut it either, the signal strength is really low and 3g cuts in and out. Both of the Sprint phones never got 4g reception where i live and 3g performance was poor everywhere, the best speed it got out of either phones was 1000kbps....with my Fascinate i can get 1800 all day long with 2 bars! To sum it up there just wasnt enough reasons to switch away from the Fascinate ( with Sprint at least). I just loaded up a new ED05 Rom on my Fascinate and couldnt be happier..guess i will be stickin with it for a while.

Mtn_Scott

Remain Calm!
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I too was missing calls, and considered the swap. Nothing was quite what the Fassy was. The wide variety of custom roms not out for the fascinate is another +. I love all of the MTD roms. The fascinate developer community is still the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non