need your advice

hawkins1973

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
ok so i like to change phones alot and i am currently running a rooted droid x2 i like the phone just not alot of roms i had a fascinate a year or so ago but was just not into mods yet now i want to try mods on fascinate my ? is how far backwards am i going or with the mods will i be able to even tell i know i am losing the dual core but really like screen and features of samsung give me i really only use gmail facebook and youtube mostly dont multi task alot some honest input thanks alot guys

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
ok so i like to change phones alot and i am currently running a rooted droid x2 i like the phone just not alot of roms i had a fascinate a year or so ago but was just not into mods yet now i want to try mods on fascinate my ? is how far backwards am i going or with the mods will i be able to even tell i know i am losing the dual core but really like screen and features of samsung give me i really only use gmail facebook and youtube mostly dont multi task alot some honest input thanks alot guys

Not to be rude, but please re-write this with proper punctuation and I'll be happy to help you. I can't make out what your asking in one giant sentence.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I think you are asking if you go back to your Fascinate and root it with a current ROM, how much of a downgrade would it be from the phone you are currently using - rooted Droid X2...

I don't have any experience with anything but the Fascinate as far as phones go. But I would say go for it! The screen is beautiful and with the latest ROMs things like Netflix run great. I have a 4 core processor in my machine at home running the latest Windows 7 and I've never noticed a major difference over my dual core running XP here at work simply because I'm not running apps to utilize it. Same with the phone i would think!

Bobby J

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here if you are not using it to its potential, you want notice the difference, I have rooted with stock rom, heap change, and overclock. The phone is great, if you live in a fringe area, you may have weak signal,as the fascinate has a weak radio.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana