Unable to connect to market/send messages

Wilkinsrs

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I was chatting with a friend the other day about how the bottom 4 applications of every window are set, the phone, contacts, messaging, and applications apps. He said he knew a video that showed you how to change that. It's this video:

YouTube - Changing launchers on the Verizon Samsung Fascinate

I did what it said, but I didn't have the LauncherPro downloaded on my phone, and, as a result, it wiped all of my windows. Now my phone can't connect to the market, it won't send any messages, it won't make any calls, and some widgets, like ESPN scorecenter, dictionary word of the day, a retro clock and a retro date keep searching for information, but never find anything. How can I fix this? Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated!!!

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm not exactly sure what you did since that video just covers using launcher pro, and you said you don't have it. But from what I gather by your problems, your phone has been deactivated. Can you dial *228 and choose option 1 to reprogram? If not you may need to do a factory reset. Give the *228 method a try and post back with your results/a little more info on what exactly you did.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo