Speaker Issues?

kleejohnson1120

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with the speaker on the Samsung Fascinate? When I'm in a call it seems almost echo-ey and maybe even a little crackely. Just wondering if it's normal or if my phone is special.:) I just got it on Wednesday (Jan 12) Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
No, it's normal and a big complaint of this phone. Do a search in this forum for sidetone.

It's not too bad on my phone. It I don't talk loud it's even better.

You'll love the phone though, regardless of little issues like that.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
has anyone had any issues with the speaker on the samsung fascinate? When i'm in a call it seems almost echo-ey and maybe even a little crackely. Just wondering if it's normal or if my phone is special.:) i just got it on wednesday (jan 12) let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

i think your phone is special. :D

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If it's new, try doing an OTA update. If it still does it, return it for a new one. I've read about this before, but (I think) it's a rare occurrence.

kleejohnson1120

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
No, it's normal and a big complaint of this phone. Do a search in this forum for sidetone.

It's not too bad on my phone. It I don't talk loud it's even better.

You'll love the phone though, regardless of little issues like that.

Thanks! I did a search for speaker and didn't get anything but that helped. I do love the phone besides that and the fact that there is no LED notification light but I will manage I am sure!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo