Problems since flashing EB01 SC2.2

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Last night I flashed EB01 SC2.2 and I have 3 problems.
1. Static during voice calls
2. No wifi. Can't select wifi when I pull down notification bar.
3. Wireless tether will not connect.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Last night I flashed EB01 SC2.2 and I have 3 problems.
1. Static during voice calls
2. No wifi. Can't select wifi when I pull down notification bar.
3. Wireless tether will not connect.

according to adrynalyne he suggested not to use wireless tethering because he doesnt know how it will effect the phone since its a stock kernel

did you use my method of odin or did you do it through clockwork

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The tether isn't a big deal, but static in voice calls and no wifi are a little more troubling. Anyway, to answer your question, I used odin.

discombobulate

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem of not being able to select the WiFi button on the notification bar, I believe this was also connected to the problem I was having with my tethering not connecting.

When I went to Settings -> Wireless & Networking -> WiFi Settings and turned it on then off from there, my notification button worked again, as did tethering.

Haven't had a problem since.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There is a known issue of noise coming through the speaker on calls when the screen is turned on. If the phone is up to your ear and the proximity sensor turns the screen off, do you still have the issue?

AuTigerinBham

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue with the static. WiFi works fine. I can not get active sync to work with delivered mail program. Touchdown works but I really want the default mail program and calendar to work. Anyone else seeing this issue?