Picasa Upload isssue

jeffwhite10

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So I have a strange issue with my wifes Fascinate and uploading to Picasa. I goto the gallery, select a photo to upload and it asks me to log in to her google account. I log in and it takes me to the sync page and it has contacts, gmail and calendar. Each time I try to select a photo it does the same thing. Now here is the strange part: the last time it did this I entered MY google account settings and on the sync page I have contacts, email, calendar AND PICASA???!!! But I don't get this option under her settings. Any ideas?

Unrooted Touch wiz and she has the latest update.

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
So I have a strange issue with my wifes Fascinate and uploading to Picasa. I goto the gallery, select a photo to upload and it asks me to log in to her google account. I log in and it takes me to the sync page and it has contacts, gmail and calendar. Each time I try to select a photo it does the same thing. Now here is the strange part: the last time it did this I entered MY google account settings and on the sync page I have contacts, email, calendar AND PICASA???!!! But I don't get this option under her settings. Any ideas?

Unrooted Touch wiz and she has the latest update.

My wife's Sync to Picasa disappeared as well. I had to set back to factory defaults, create a folder other than Dropbox that was visible, then re-add her account before it would show up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch