Renaming Photo Galleries?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Rooted...

Can you rename the folders in your galleries and move pictures into differnt folders? If so... how?

Thanks in advance!

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
you have to use root explorer. navigate to the folder long press and rename then move.

edit: any file manager will do.

Thanks... I am using Super Manager, but I can;t seem to find where the Gallery is located at.

I found the Gallery App (/system/app) but that is just the app

All the pictures can be found at /sdcard/my_pix, but... there are just my pictures and not the folders that the Gallery App puts them into...

Im at a loss for where to go from here... any help? Thanks!

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Whatever the gallery says is the folder the pictures are in on your SD card. For example, anything in "camera" is located in sdcard/dcim/camera

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I can power off the phone, remove the SD card, then power up the phone with no card. When I go to the photo gallery, there are 4 photos that are still there. I can view them, send them, but not delete them or even find then. I have searched all over for them. Not sure where they are hidden.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I can power off the phone, remove the SD card, then power up the phone with no card. When I go to the photo gallery, there are 4 photos that are still there. I can view them, send them, but not delete them or even find then. I have searched all over for them. Not sure where they are hidden.

its probably cache from your camera or program. figure out where the program is from and clear cache on that program.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy