1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

Default Volume control apps?

Are any of you using a really cool system volume control app? I could use one... what are some of your favorites?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    If someone helps you out, don't forget to use the "thanks" button!

ROM
    Stock

Default Volume Control App

Well i really only use 2 of the either or is perfectly fine
    1. Mt settings (free version in the market is fine) has various different toggles and if you long press the ringer toggle you get a volume control
    2. widgetsoid is one of my favorite ones they have soo many toggles, shortcuts ect and the have a dedicated one for volume control
    they are both free and defenitly worth a try hope you find what your looking for
    Fascinate - Dinc 2 - Galaxy Nexus - Note 2 ...What up sexy
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock rooted

Last week I started using Suppressor Pro. I got it because I wanted to be able to create different volume settings. This way I have a profile for how loud I want things to be when I'm home and how loud when I'm not. This works instead of adjusting everything individually. I just select which profile I want and go.
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

thanks for the suggestions so far... will give those a try for sure.

Anyone else?

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

I've been happy with the volume toggle from Extended Controls.

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by JOrtenzi View Post
    Are any of you using a really cool system volume control app? I could use one... what are some of your favorites?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OK heres the simplist way to take care of those tweaks we all search for.
    go to market .. DownLoad .... "Galaxy Tuner"
    it is for the samsung Galaxy Class Phones.. and it works.. a few Tweaks and Mainly One For Volumn.. qucik n easy ..

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

sounds also have "EQ controls"
    made my Fascinate sound better and louder... now i can hear it ring from the other room 32 ft away..

Default Re: Volume control apps?

Hey
    Since I got my phone I'm using this Voice controller app called Smart Volume Control . It's actually working pretty impressive.So I recommend it to you As my opinion
    Here is the Play Store link

Free Version :-
    Paid Version :-

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I've been using Smart volume control+ for a while now and I'm happy with it. I needed to control the volume on my phone based on my calendar events and SVC does that among other options.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I second smart volume control, been using it for a couple months now and it really works wonders for what you want. The options are endless, being able to have a ton of profiles and schedules for your volumes is a very cool touch. Start with the lite version first to play with it more.

For me I have used a few different ones, I used to use persist + for volume control, it worked well, but I too moved on to smart volume control + because of the extra bits of options it had. I liked silencing certain contacts the best for a certain time.