Volume control apps?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Are any of you using a really cool system volume control app? I could use one... what are some of your favorites?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

doncerda

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Volume Control App

Well i really only use 2 of the either or is perfectly fine
1. Mt settings (free version in the market is fine) has various different toggles and if you long press the ringer toggle you get a volume control
2. widgetsoid is one of my favorite ones they have soo many toggles, shortcuts ect and the have a dedicated one for volume control
they are both free and defenitly worth a try :) hope you find what your looking for

Reactions: JOrtenzi

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Last week I started using Suppressor Pro. I got it because I wanted to be able to create different volume settings. This way I have a profile for how loud I want things to be when I'm home and how loud when I'm not. This works instead of adjusting everything individually. I just select which profile I want and go.

Reactions: JOrtenzi

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I've been happy with the volume toggle from Extended Controls.

volume.jpg

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Are any of you using a really cool system volume control app? I could use one... what are some of your favorites?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OK heres the simplist way to take care of those tweaks we all search for.
go to market .. DownLoad .... "Galaxy Tuner"
it is for the samsung Galaxy Class Phones.. and it works.. a few Tweaks and Mainly One For Volumn.. qucik n easy ..

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
sounds also have "EQ controls"
made my Fascinate sound better and louder... now i can hear it ring from the other room 32 ft away..

dtommy79

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Smart volume control+ for a while now and I'm happy with it. I needed to control the volume on my phone based on my calendar events and SVC does that among other options.

User28289

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I second smart volume control, been using it for a couple months now and it really works wonders for what you want. The options are endless, being able to have a ton of profiles and schedules for your volumes is a very cool touch. Start with the lite version first to play with it more.

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
For me I have used a few different ones, I used to use persist + for volume control, it worked well, but I too moved on to smart volume control + because of the extra bits of options it had. I liked silencing certain contacts the best for a certain time.