lockscreen gesture problems

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to get lockscreen gestures to work on evil fascination I'm having trouble i set the app and gesture click done and nothing happens?! Help please new first rom flashed

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
It works in the music player but I can't make my own for music player I'd really like to get it to work any options that you or anyone may have to point me in the right direction would be great thank you

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by nitsuj17
gestures dont work...sbrissen has said this many times...is it possible one day he can fix it? sure, i wouldnt put anything past him

but remember this is an aosp/cm mod he made work with touchwiz...not a walk in the park

That is correct, gestures do not work and I have not included the gesture file in this zip. I have also left the gesture overlay off of the lockscreens., someday i may revisit them but for now I have some other things I'd like to work on.

this was posted by sbrissen over at xda

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Thank you very much I just learned how to flash and I'm just really excited arty seeing what my phone is really capable of so I'm interested in anyones input and directions on anything new

SCH-I500 evil fascination

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Haha already hooked I wanna try other roms to see what I like best any suggestions for froyo roms or ef themes?

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha already hooked I wanna try other roms to see what I like best any suggestions for froyo roms or ef themes?

Well besides evil fasc. rom there is the newly developed Community Rom which is pretty nice. As for themes I suggest checking out Jaekar's thread he has everything from theme's, roms, kernels.. literally everything all rolled up into one thread! Here it is: http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...t-animations-combined-resource-5-07-11-a.html

Scroll through that thread and I am pretty sure you can find something to your liking :)

gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Do I have to go back to DL09 firmware then upgrade by OTA until I get ED01 firmware than flash comm? Ourcan I just clear dalvik cache and flash? flagged ef honeycomb theme very nice:)