Gmail 4.2 APK

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Looks like there's a working Gmail 4.2 App out there to try,(Thanks to OHIOMOTO for the heads up)!

Pinch to Zoom

Slide to Delete

Are the features I've noticed so far.
http://db.tt/uR3G3J5H
asy4epys.jpg

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Users should be cautioned that replacing a Google App with an unreleased version which is NOT signed using Google's official key can be risky. I'd personally rather wait until a signed version were available or it was just updated officially, and I recommend less experienced or weary users do the same. However, do what you will, or course. Just want folks to be aware :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
What's the worse that could happen?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Worst? Could destroy your phone, or have some script embedded that will hack your gmail/google accounts, or something like that... It's unlikely, of course, but any root/power users should at least be aware of these things :)

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It's stripped from a leaked 4'2 Rom. And Google has asked that it be pulled from download sights. But its official app. Just remember your Gmail my not update via market. But if there is a newer version just delete old apk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I found it in the latest GAPPS package released on the CNA site.

And there you go,

moderator pulled the link.

I will post that gapp package in the OP so those with knowhow on pulling apks can have at it. :p (or just flash the gapps)!

Picked from a Tapatalk tree.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty