Hdr in cm10.1?

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the latest nightly build of cm, and they're saying that there should be an hdr setting in the camera but I'm not seeing this at all. Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
dont know why they did it this way, but apparently when you flash CM10.1 you get the camera with HDR, and when you flash the 12/12 GAPPS, it overwrites the camera with the stock AOSP one which doesn't include HDR.
there are ways around it, you can install the CM10.1 camera side by side with the stock camera (because you loose photosphere with CM camera) by pushing it system/app and changing permissions.

but to be honest, i installed it, and the results were TERRIBLE. i tried holding it as steady as possible (using my desk as a "tri-pod") and it still came out SUPER blurry. maybe with some further away HDR shots it might have worked better, but i didn't even try any of those. something like HDR camera gave me better results, and it wasn't any more of a pain because it still had to have 2 camera apps on my phone.

either way, hit the link below for the gallery2.apk
use root explorer or equivalent and push to system/app and change permissions to what all the other apps are, reboot and enjoy.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20875109/Gallery2.apk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishek397