[RADIOS][VZW] Galaxy Nexus Radios and Installation Guide

Android666

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RADIOS] Verizon Galaxy Nexus Radios and Guide

I must be doing something wrong. Whenever i put my phone into recovery mode it will show the android with chest open and a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. But it will stay like that for a few minutes then just reboot without letting me do anything else. Am I doing something wrong or did I not install something I needed?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I must be doing something wrong. Whenever i put my phone into recovery mode it will show the android with chest open and a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. But it will stay like that for a few minutes then just reboot without letting me do anything else. Am I doing something wrong or did I not install something I needed?

Are you rooted/unlocked?

Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Updated post 2 with a couple hybrid radios.

Working on fastboot instructions/radio .img files for fastboot flashing. Need some time for that tho, with school and everything.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Awesome stuff Zero Neck! Just flashed my 4.0.4 radios and went smoothly. I am not sure if this would be something to note but flashing the LTE radio was very quick but the CDMA radio took significantly longer, I would say a full minutes as opposed to LTE which took 10-15 seconds.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

^that seems a little long but as long as it shows the change in settings>about phone>radio baseband version, you should be good (it should read FA02 for both cdma and lte on the 4.04 radios).

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Awesome stuff Zero Neck! Just flashed my 4.0.4 radios and went smoothly. I am not sure if this would be something to note but flashing the LTE radio was very quick but the CDMA radio took significantly longer, I would say a full minutes as opposed to LTE which took 10-15 seconds.

Yes that's standard. I thought it was mentioned in his guide... But if not maybe you'd want to add a note about the CDMA radio taking a minute so ppl don't panic halfway through haha :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...nexus-getting-4-0-4-imm76k-5.html#post1753350

You must be on the 4.0.2 radios to flash these. I recommend flashing 4.0.2--REBOOTING--going back into recovery, then flashing the attached file.

Edit: DT also has a file, with bootloader included.

http://rombot.droidhive.com/ROMs/toro/IMM76K_RADIOS_BOOTLOADER.zip

He says ==>

"FYI, It will Flash the Bootloader, Revert the LTE, Patch the LTE to the New and Flash the CDMA. :)"

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

So where is zero? We need the op updated NAOO. jk :D

callofduty4

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...nexus-getting-4-0-4-imm76k-5.html#post1753350

You must be on the 4.0.2 radios to flash these. I recommend flashing 4.0.2--REBOOTING--going back into recovery, then flashing the attached file.

Edit: DT also has a file, with bootloader included.

http://rombot.droidhive.com/ROMs/toro/IMM76K_RADIOS_BOOTLOADER.zip

He says ==>

"FYI, It will Flash the Bootloader, Revert the LTE, Patch the LTE to the New and Flash the CDMA. :)"

Thats annoying how you cant just flash it over the leaked version...

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Thats annoying how you cant just flash it over the leaked version...

With DT's package you. I actually flashed his package just now OVER the new radios, and all is well. He does good work.

This is essentially the new version of the "GET READY PACKAGE" he has for his roms. It also includes the 4.0.4 bootloader, while the other one--I believe--does not.

Therefore, I recommend flashing his package.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

word. i'll update OP but prolly not till later or tomorrow. (reading)

or it might be best to get a version wihtout the bootloader so they can just be flashed without the reversion to 402.

anyway - will flash dt's version and see how it goes.

get at yall later.

btw - dmm - and anyone else with dl links for these new radios - have md5?

callofduty4

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

With DT's package you. I actually flashed his package just now OVER the new radios, and all is well. He does good work.

This is essentially the new version of the "GET READY PACKAGE" he has for his roms. It also includes the 4.0.4 bootloader, while the other one--I believe--does not.

Therefore, I recommend flashing his package.

Im running AOKP though, not sure how that'd work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer