[ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][LINK][TORO] Paranoid Android [CM9HYBRID][V 1.5]

Woah there are changes. Looks like different recent apps? Cm9 boot animation.

Sent from my TARDIS

i didnt flash it and i havent seen the changelog yet. wasnt posted when i was roaming rw.

has the cm9 boot got cid yet?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

yeah weeks ago I think lol

This should have rc1 behind it. They put the links on their site too btw

Sent from my TARDIS

that says alot about either my cm9 neglect or my aokp loyalty. or both :)

still no changelog tho ^ i guess

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Also in about phone it says 1.4 even though it is clearly new. There's a way to update the rom from there too?! Still no 4g toggle and network says t-cdma 64 and not Verizon. That being said, this optimized setup is awesome.

Sent from my TARDIS

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Also in about phone it says 1.4 even though it is clearly new. There's a way to update the rom from there too?! Still no 4g toggle and network says t-cdma 64 and not Verizon. That being said, this optimized setup is awesome.

Sent from my TARDIS

That release isn't the official one. I was just checking out the RW thread. I had a bunch of FCs after I tried to restore paranoid settings from the app. I reverted to my 1.4 backup for now and I'll wait on the official release.

Zero... I'm not sure if you want to change the OP title or not. Check out the RW thread just to verify.

BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2

Reactions: zero neck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

That release isn't the official one. I was just checking out the RW thread. I had a bunch of FCs after I tried to restore paranoid settings from the app. I reverted to my 1.4 backup for now and I'll wait on the official release.

Zero... I'm not sure if you want to change the OP title or not. Check out the RW thread just to verify.

BinaryCode transmission from ParanoidNexus via XpTapaTalk2

Meh, I'll just dirty flash the official. It's kinda neat, but there...some bugs.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Paranoid's got a pre-alpha, jelly bean preview - hit the link for details/downloads.

[ROM] PARANOIDANDROID [JELLYBEAN] [20120712 1.6b: JB+TRUE HYBRID, ONE OF A KIND] - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

btw:
20120712v1.6prealpha
JELLYBEAN
New hybrid codebase, won't touch build.prop and changign build.prop wont ever be necessary
Can drop apps and system into three modes: Tablet, Phablet and PhoneUI
It is VERY raw and basically a preview. Much code has to be merged, the framework will have to be adjusted as JB introduces crazy overlappings again, just like ICS did
There will be no panel to control it, you can take an editor and edit /system/pad.prop yourself in the meantime.
Expect updates soon

Last edited:

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any mirrors for 1.6? Its down on root wiki. Drop box says too much traffic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
okay so how could i make this 1.6 pre beta into a tablet mode because this is by far my favorite rom, but jelly bean when released took rain over it. or should it not be too long till 1.7?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
okay so how could i make this 1.6 pre beta into a tablet mode because this is by far my favorite rom, but jelly bean when released took rain over it. or should it not be too long till 1.7?

i believe you have to manually change all the apps ... not a hundred percent sure tho because i havent been using PA since the jb builds are in their infancy.

I would expect 1.7 in the next few days - it's been a couple days since the last release and we're starting to see more headway in all the jb roms, and you know these guys work tirelessly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11