- 14 Posts
Kernel flash question
OK...I'm 4.1.2, rooted and cm10 flashed on my Verizon Gnex. I just got done flashing (I thought) franco kernel 3.0.44 milestone6 (I tried the updater and then manual method) but when I go into settings nothing is different. I can't seem to find any of the settings for the phone available from installing the kernel. I know I've done something wrong or am overlooking something but can't figure it out. Please Help!!
- 12-13-2012, 12:19 AM #2
- 12-13-2012, 12:28 AM #3
Re: Kernel flash question
Also check in settings for an option called Performance. Many of the devs use this as a sub category to put kernel or processor related options.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 12-13-2012, 10:36 AM #5
- By MeshiaSamurai in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:07 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2010, 09:17 PM
- By jnadelman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 07:59 AM
- By Spork1673 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
- By Wishbon7 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM