Pics coming soon?

DJBigBenVA

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Here is something I found while lurking on twitter from everyone's favorite panda.

"black_man_x The Panda King
Thinking I wanna do something.. Leaks for charity!? Setup something that for donation levels I will share something (with pics)"

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
social networks arent my cup of tea. and i dont wanna make a twitter account just to follow p3droid and panda. lol

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Why not? The only reason I have a twitter is to follow devs and such. It's a great way to get information.

absolutely, i started twitter specifically to follow devs and insiders. since then i have added local restaurants for specials and bands etc. i also added my local news feed. very handy to get pushed local news feeds. i dont use it for the teenage social networking that it is mostly associated with. give it a shot, it is very handy

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
thing is, i don't want to filter through posts like political opinions, what they ate for lunch, etc. which insiders do you follow though

nybmx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
thing is, i don't want to filter through posts like political opinions, what they ate for lunch, etc. which insiders do you follow though

You definitely have the wrong idea of it. I used to think the same thing before I started using it.
I started off following devs and certain websites. I use it as a feed for sites like androidcentral, lifehacker, etc. Now I also follow certain comedians and writers and people that tweet things that I generally enjoy. Remember that if people aren't saying things you like or are clogging up your timeline with nonsense you can unfollow them at any time with just one click.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress