GN Dreams

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I know this sounds odd but for the last few nights I have been having vivid dreams about the GN. They started after I loaded the wallpaper for the GN on my Xoom and X2.

Yes I am anxious for this phone but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life that definitely takes priority over a smartphone. My 14 year old son is having spinal fusion surgery on Nov 17th at Children's hospital in Cincinnati. I am trying to get my leave of absence at work finalized and approved. Verizon has just released a whole bunch of M&P's at work that I have to learn.

So with all this going on why am I dreaming about a smartphone?

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't answer your question either but, do wish your son a successful surgery and recovery.

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope your son's surgery is successful.

A few nights ago I also had a dream about the GN, where Verizon had of course branded the front (as had Samsung), but it also included a kickstand? Very strange...

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Prayers for your son and family!

Why does anybody dream about anything? Nobody knows and thats prob a good thing!

mysterx

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I will be saying a prayer tonight for your son and really hope everything goes good.

Amen! I just said a quick prayer for your son too. Sometimes we get so caught up in the hysteria of our 'wants' that we forget the importance of our 'needs'. I wish your son a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

-me

edglock21

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
...but I have to say in all my GN dreams I had it first...
That's why it was a dream :D

Prayers sent for your son and your family.

Your mind is probably trying to help you cope with pressure you're under with everything going on.

Here's to you getting the first Nexus :beer:

Last edited:

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I know this sounds odd but for the last few nights I have been having vivid dreams about the GN. They started after I loaded the wallpaper for the GN on my Xoom and X2.

Yes I am anxious for this phone but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life that definitely takes priority over a smartphone. My 14 year old son is having spinal fusion surgery on Nov 17th at Children's hospital in Cincinnati. I am trying to get my leave of absence at work finalized and approved. Verizon has just released a whole bunch of M&P's at work that I have to learn.

So with all this going on why am I dreaming about a smartphone?
I hope everything goes well for your son and his surgery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana