Oh no, now what do I do??

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Oooh, I forgot about the extended return period! THANK YOU! Does that mean though that when the 2 weeks are up, I am locked into an upgrade on this phone line? That should be ok since it is on my own line! HURRAAAY. This saved the day for me, I think.

Yeah, sucks to be me but my Droid X died so I had no choice, until I found out I had insurance and they sent me a replacement... Actually, with the extended return, this could work out very nicely.

You know what I miss the most on the iPhone? A darn back button!

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha to these acronyms. Our teenagers like Iphones because it’s a fashion statement, nothing more. Older persons like them because they are just simply easier to use with those plain ole boring grid style icons. My SD (step daughter) desperately wants the iphone and I guarantee it's simply because it’s in style. She's never had one before but her friends do so of coarse she brainlessly wants one too. Guess what's under the tree for her now. Hint, it smells like rotten fruit:) But since I supply my family of five with their phones, I have some control over what everyone uses and the rest of us have androids. Now my wife of course can choose what she wants and she has a Droid X that you couldn't pry from her hands for anything else. Especially since she has seen the problems I've had with my Droid Charge. In Motorola Droid X she trusts. I'll be setting up my other daughter with mine as soon as I can get my hands on that Nexus. I'm with kharrigan. You should try to get what you both will be happy with for awhile. Don't settle.

Last edited:

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Oooh, I forgot about the extended return period! THANK YOU! Does that mean though that when the 2 weeks are up, I am locked into an upgrade on this phone line? That should be ok since it is on my own line! HURRAAAY. This saved the day for me, I think.

I would make sure the extended return period applies to iPhones, as well. For all you know, iPhones might be exempt from it.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok had to ask my wife but the dd and dh comes from baby center (a forum on baby's and kids and stuff) it stands for dear daughter and dear husband.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You have a lot of option simply due to the best thing about apple devices....high resale. Days before the 4s came out a buddy of mine sold his 4 for a lot more then his upgrade price he paid for it. Whoever bought it got a decent deal since it was still cheaper then non contract prices.