Unbelievable Customer Keeps Calling for GN Upgrade

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just took a call from a customer who has called multiple times today stating he would like to upgrade his phone. When asked what phone he is interested in, he said, of course, "Galaxy Nexus". He has called over 3 times today doing the same thing. Seriously?

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I just took a call from a customer who has called multiple times today stating he would like to upgrade his phone. When asked what phone he is interested in, he said, of course, "Galaxy Nexus". He has called over 3 times today doing the same thing. Seriously?

No doubt it must be one of those clowns from AC.;););););););)

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm sorry, I was really bored and didn't have anything better to do. :D

mngdew

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Obviously, someone got really tired of the waiting game, and decided do this.
I'll be happy as long as GNEX is available before Christmas. The last day of my returning RAZR is 26th. I'll join this person if I don't get mine by then. :p

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Obviously, someone got really tired of the waiting game, and decided do this.
I'll be happy as long as GNEX is available before Christmas. The last day of my returning RAZR is 26th. I'll join this person if I don't get mine by then. :p

I'm in the same boat. My last day to return my razr to best buy is the 27th.

Sent from somewhere using something to send it.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

What's unbelievable to me is that I pay $14.95 a month for the same unlimited data as a half dozen of my co-workers. VZ Justification? I use data for business AND personal email.

So does everyone else VZ. But they won't change it. If I insist, I have to go with one of the limited data plans.

Unbelievable.....:mad:

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
You should have messed with his head. On the 3rd call you should have apologized profusely as the last one was just sold, the entire inventory having sold in under 10 minutes. And the next batch won't be available to order for another month when Samsung can fill a new order. :D

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. What's wrong with people wanting to give you money? At least you don't work for someone where the phones don't ring or there is no demand.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

love seeing your posts "the guy from the OTHER side"

I'm thinking maybe I oughta call the local stores and tell them I want to upgrade every hour now too! Nah

Yesterday I noticed JT came out with ICS for my Fascinate, very nice ROM I love it! Keeping me entertained while I wait :D

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Unbelievable

Seriously. What's wrong with people wanting to give you money? At least you don't work for someone where the phones don't ring or there is no demand.

Be serious, you know as well as I do it was someone who knew it wasn't available, and if they truly didn't initially, after 4 calls, there's no reason to continually call

Reactions: kca2000

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Unbelievable

Be serious, you know as well as I do it was someone who knew it wasn't available, and if they truly didn't initially, after 4 calls, there's no reason to continually call

There is a great reason to call. It got you to post a thread so clearly they got part of what they wanted.