Online orders are a go!

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
FREEOVERNT I believe is the code for overnight shipping if it's not already included in the check out.

Definitely going to order tonight with over night shipping. I'm off Friday so I'll be home to receive my Nexus and play with it all day. :D

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
This is from about 20 seconds ago:

Jacquetta: That is great! How can I assist you?
You: If I order at 1am and select overnight shipping do you think theres a possibility it would be at my house by friday?
Jacquetta: Although that information is not available. If I had to guess overnight shipping will probably not be offered with this device. It will probably be available for preorder only.
You: Oh, ok thanks :)

:'( I guess going to the store is the only option for people that need it this week :(

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

You: If I order at 1am and select overnight shipping do you think theres a possibility it would be at my house by friday?
Jacquetta: Although that information is not available. If I had to guess overnight shipping will probably not be offered with this device. It will probably be available for preorder only.

:'( I guess going to the store is the only option for people that need it this week :(

FWIW, I ordered my DX @ ~12:30am on its release day (wich was a Thurs) with overnight shipping and it was in my hands by 11 am Fri.

EDIT: I think overnight shipping qualifies for Sat delivery as well, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

pprichar

May 29, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I ordered my DX @ ~12:30am on its release day (wich was a Thurs) with overnight shipping and it was in my hands by 11 am Fri.

EDIT: I think overnight shipping qualifies for Sat delivery as well, but I'm not 100% certain on that.

I'm going back to Massachusetts on Sunday for my X-Mas break and have to work everyday, getting it by friday is pretty key... so I'll take my chances ordering it, thanks :D

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I read they usually take a day to process the order, so it wouldn't get shipped till friday. Not sure if this is 100% true since I read it on the interwebs.
Read earlier to confirm - overnight delivery if placed by 4:30 pm. It doesn't take a day to ship.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

If I had to guess? WTF kind of response was that. There's no preorder either. What a dunce.

Captain_Choppy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Online rep I talked to said it would arrive Friday if I selected overnight. Promo code FREEOVERNT doesn't work. $12.99 by 3pm or $14.99 by 10:30am. After spending $300 for a phone an extra $13 is worth it to not deal with driving to the store and probable crowds.

bbruin66

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I've ordered things at 4p EST and VZW has always shipped them and they've been delivered the next day.

Be aware though that signature is REQUIRED! You will be very sad if you are in the shower when this comes. Also because it ships overnight, Fedex tends to deliver it early in the morning (before noon) in its express vans, usually earlier than it's general ground service delivery's in most areas.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Read earlier to confirm - overnight delivery if placed by 4:30 pm. It doesn't take a day to ship.

Yeah, I know when I ordered the Iphone 4 online it came very fast and, I don't remember any precessing stage at all. That was months after it was available though with a new contract.