Unable to purchase at full retail price?

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Just left my VZW corporate store WITHOUT my nexus. I was 7th on the line and when I got to the counter, the manager told me that they were not selling the nexus at full retail price, they were only doing upgrades and/or new lines. AND he was incredibly rude when telling me this.

Called customer service and they were not able to do anything to help me since as usual "the stores and corporate customer service lines are independent.

Pretty unhappy.

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Called my local corp store and they asked of it's for new or upgrade......I said off contract.....they said they'll be able to help out with that.

Try a different store.....

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Thats bull. I just came from a VZW corp store and bought it at retail at $649.00. Just tell them its a gift or something if they try to hassle you and activate it yourself.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why other than that mgr being a total DB, I got mine this morning at full retail. I was lucky I got there at 9am, the line already had 6 people in line, two in the store and by the time I left another 10+ had arrived. Funny how they said they didn't have anywhere near this many iphone buyers show up when it launched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa