Volume+ (Full Version)

pma

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
While listening to music via Google Music with Volume+ settings, I was getting background static once the screen went to sleep. I switched back to stock MusicFX and no more static. Looks like I'm done with Volume+.

wkupike2000

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So my sound is much better so very thankful for this thread. But I keep seeing mixed answers as to whether or not the speaker modifications box directly above the Equalizer slider settings needs to be checked or not? Can someone let me know? I just have the first box checked at the top of the page but not the one right above the equalizer sliders.

9KRacing

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For those of you saying it doesn't work, make sure you go into settings>sounds>music effects and select volume+. It won't work otherwise. :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

beck79

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
So my sound is much better so very thankful for this thread. But I keep seeing mixed answers as to whether or not the speaker modifications box directly above the Equalizer slider settings needs to be checked or not? Can someone let me know? I just have the first box checked at the top of the page but not the one right above the equalizer sliders.
Download the latest version I think it is 1.8.6. The tutorial in it says to check only the top Box (in Speaker Settings) for 'Speaker Modifications'. Change the Volume Level to desired (I have mine on '+1') with 1.8.6 version.
Make sure the 'Volume+' is selected in 'Settings->Sound->Music Effects' (Settings of the phone).

RetroKing23

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I go to open the download I get an error msg saying (Parse Error- The is a problem parsing the package) can someone please help...

Also I have Astro File Manager and ES File Explorer and neither can open the file.

karen's 1st android

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
i have horrible sound quality on my galaxy nexus when using groove ip. i've messed with the settings a ton and seem to get it to be just acceptable. will volume+ help my distortion/sound quality with groove ip?

anon(20593)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So, does the full version of Volume+ work only on rooted phones?

Also, is the Android Link market app different from the .apk downloaded off the developer's website? I would prefer a legit download off the Android Market over other options, if I can.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I can only get to the original version of the program, can not get to the newest x6 version, and can not find a setting to check for updates for the program. the config screen shows v1.8.1.0

seargentslate

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I tried to install the version from the developer's site but it will only work on rooted phones and gives me a max of +2 on the volume so I went back to the free version.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am rooted and it only gives me a max of 1. Have to grant it such permissions I guess. Treble set to 8. Don't see much of a difference. Loud ringer I made is fine. I just don't want it to mess with my power amp eq.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89