City ID type service built into ICS?

callmebob

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't see the City ID app in my apps drawer, but I just noticed that when someone called me from a land line that it listed the City and State where the call was made. I then tested this by calling my cell from my office line and it listed the City and State as well. Is this something built into ICS or am I missing an app somewhere? At any rate, I like it.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't see the City ID app in my apps drawer, but I just noticed that when someone called me from a land line that it listed the City and State where the call was made. I then tested this by calling my cell from my office line and it listed the City and State as well. Is this something built into ICS or am I missing an app somewhere? At any rate, I like it.

I noticed this as well. I would think it would be easy to have it built in for Google given that they have so much info in general when it comes to things like Maps, Earth, etc.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Lol i originally thought that when i came into this thread it was going to be a complaint. I am glad that is not the case.

anon(605125)

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there no charge for this? The CityID page I saw looked like choosing a subscription. The service is great, I don't have all my contacts in the phone yet but I could see from the cities who was calling on my job today!

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there no charge for this? The CityID page I saw looked like choosing a subscription. The service is great, I don't have all my contacts in the phone yet but I could see from the cities who was calling on my job today!

CityID isn't free, but the phone does what CityID does for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez