Send from different email account

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping you Android pros can help me.
I have two email accounts on my GN. One exchange and one IMAP. The Exchange is set as the default account to send from. Whenever I click a share link in an app to email the GN pops up a new email with my Exchange account as my "From" address and sender account. How do I select my other account ( IMAP) as the send from account?

Note: This is not a GMAIL account and I use the stock email app in ICS.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Just feed them through GMail. GMail has a "Send from" option that you can set up in the browser and use in the GMail app.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just feed them through GMail. GMail has a "Send from" option that you can set up in the browser and use in the GMail app.

Thanks, that is an interesting option. I do not think this will work for me as one of the accounts is an exchange account and the other is IMAP. This would be great for pure POP email.

6bkt9

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, that is an interesting option. I do not think this will work for me as one of the accounts is an exchange account and the other is IMAP. This would be great for pure POP email.

Hi there I also have the same issue. I have multiple email accounts including one main exchange account but need to "reply as" different email accounts irrespective of the email source account. In other OS (Win, iOS) its possible by changing a drop down in the email to select a "from" account.

I'm an android newbie.. anyone come up with a solution to this?

Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty