Another Nexus?

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I would be pretty pissed if they did that. You don't see Apple doing that with the iPhone. There should only be one Nexus every year.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I tipped Droid-life about this, but the nenamark listing has one gigantic, glaring error that should make them take it with a huge grain of salt: the screen resolution is wrong.

It has it at 1196x720, when, in reality, it is 1184x720.

In other words: Its Fake, FAKE, FAKE!

LLcdPH

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Looking more and more real. And, a better camera the article says. Going to be allot of PO'ed VZW Nexus owners!

NorCalStorm

Oct 31, 2009
www.twitter.com
Ummm buddy what is the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S. Annd what is the iPhone 3G to iPhone 3GS. Actually I will give them credit for being able to create that with life cycle model. Thats what i hate about iPhone sheep. They cant even open their eyes to see the bs Apple pulls off without getting theor asses rippex apart for doing it.

I would be pretty pissed if they did that. You don't see Apple doing that with the iPhone. There should only be one Nexus every year.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Ummm buddy what is the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4S. Annd what is the iPhone 3G to iPhone 3GS. Actually I will give them credit for being able to create that with life cycle model. Thats what i hate about iPhone sheep. They cant even open their eyes to see the bs Apple pulls off without getting theor asses rippex apart for doing it.

No it isn't. Apple does it on a yearly cycle. It'd be a whole different thing if it was December 2012 and they came out with a 4470-based Nexus.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Its should be another carrier, so it isnt that bad. Unless ppl switched from another carrier to get the G Nex...

I dont know....what I do know is I wont be getting any more phones at launch. Might wait until 3-4 months later.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Guys I'm pretty sure this is fake. Think about it, it would ruin everything google has put into the nexus program. It may just be a test build for the next nexus, we may never even see this 4470 nexus appear. Google isn't stupid so stop stressing.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Its should be another carrier, so it isnt that bad. Unless ppl switched from another carrier to get the G Nex...

I dont know....what I do know is I wont be getting any more phones at launch. Might wait until 3-4 months later.

I'm guessing this could be for Sprint. I may be wrong though.

Reactions: crzycrkr

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps it's just me but I honestly wouldn't care all that much. I paid for the Galaxy Nexus in the functional state that it was in both hardware and software when it was released.

I'm not going to feel entitled to more than what I paid for at the time of purchase. It's just the way I see it.

Last edited:

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps it's just me but I honestly wouldn't care all that much. I paid for the Galaxy Nexus in the functional state that it was in both hardware and software when it was released.

I'm not going to feel entitled to more than what I paid for at the time of purchase. It's just the way I see it.

We all made the jump to this phone knowing that soon there would be others to come out this year or over the next two years that would top it no matter what they call it. Android doesn't have to follow a consistent model, that's part of the joy of it.

Now, with that point made, besides saying your phone has better specs, what would these 'supposed' changes do from a development standpoint?

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
We all made the jump to this phone knowing that soon there would be others to come out this year or over the next two years that would top it no matter what they call it. Android doesn't have to follow a consistent model, that's part of the joy of it.

Now, with that point made, besides saying your phone has better specs, what would these 'supposed' changes do from a development standpoint?

Yes we knew "other" non nexus phones would come out to beat it this year but not our same phone a few months later??? That is total BS! I payed what I did for my phone with the idea that another nexus would not be coming until the end of 2012 or early 2013 not early 2012 less than 6 months later.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
The Gnex does everything I wanted it to and more...if a new one comes out, sure I'll be a little jealous, but it's nothing I'll stress over. It's a badass phone, period.

Reactions: ConTejas